Monday, October 10, 2011

Amazing apples...

When I think of the fall season, I am reminded of many things. I think about trick-or-treating, shorter days, sweatshirts, leaves changing colors, pumpkin picking etc...I also think about apples! I love to go apple picking in the fall. Even when I can't find the time for picking apples, I'll still go to the store and buy some! Why? Because you can't make an apple pie without them! For apple pie inspiration, our good friend Amelia Bedelia is always a trip to the library away!



If you'd like to learn more about apples, check out these books...



Of course, if you'd like to get right to the baking, whether it be an apple pie, a cookie, a brownie, or any other delicious treat, we have plenty of books that will help you find a cool recipe and pull it off! Remember to ask your parents for permission (and for help) before beginning your baking adventure! Be sure to pay us a visit at the library and let us know what you've made.

0 comments: